- 2 cardamom pods
- 1/2 cinammon stick
- 50 grams dark chocolate 70%, break into smaller pieces
- 250 grams water
- 400 grams full cream milk
- 200 grams cream
- 1 --- clove, whole
- 1 teaspoon black tea, loose
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
1. Place Cardamom Pods, Cinnamon and chocolate into Thermomix Bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and heat for 6 mins/ 80 degrees/ sp3
3. strain through the simmer basket (though I prefer a tea strainer) and serve immediately.
4. To froth (optional) mix for 10sec/ sp8
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls