- 40 g raw cashews, soaked 1 hr prior
- 20 g coconut flakes
- 250 g water, adjust quantity as needed
- 6 cubes ice
- 8 --- fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 medjool dates pitted
- 1 pinch himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp tahini or nut/seed butter, (can leave out)
Strain soaked cashews, place in TM bowl with coconut flakes & 150g water. Mix 20 sec/spd 9.
Add all remaining ingredients & mix 1 min/spd 8.
Check that it is a good drinking consistency.
If needed, add more water & blend for a further 20 sec/spd 6.
You can add alternative sweetener of choice if you don't wish to use dates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake