- 2 eggs
- 2 level tbsp sugar
- 60 g brandy
- 150 g full cream milk
- pinch nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
Insert butterfly whisk. Place eggs and sugar into bowl. Cook for 2 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Add Brandy and milk and combine 10 seconds, reverse, speed 2.
- [size= 11.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA]Pour into glasses, top up with milk if desired, and sprinkle with nutmeg.[/size]
If you want your egg nog warmer, you can heat for two minutes a second time at 70 degrees once you add the milk and brandy.
If you want a higher alcohol content, you can add Vodka (same measurements) when you add the Brandy.
Gin, rum or whisky can be substituted for brandy if that is what you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bec's Brownies
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Berry Shortcake
- Cauliflower-pumpkin pasta sauce
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Mixed berry Jam
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Nutella Cookies
- Diabetic Friendly Date and Chocolate Brownies
- Lime, coconut and macadamia cake with a lime glaze.
- Beetroot & Red Onion Balsamic Relish
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)