- 6 --- egg yolks, ( keep egg whites for pavlova ?? )
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 75 grams vodka
- 125 grams brandy
- 375 grams sweetened condensed milk, ( one can )
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert butterflu wisk into the TM bowl
2. Add the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla bean paste in the TM bowl > wisk for 5 minutes at 70C on speed 4
3. Scrape down sides of bowl with the spatula
4. Add condensed milk, Vodka and Brandy into TM bowl > wisk for 3 minutes at 70C on speed 4
5. Pour into jar or pouring container .
6. Refrigerate, 4-8 hours, keep in fridge.
Serve by itself , grab a spoon (: add whiped cream if you would like.
Pour over Pavlova, icecream or cake ( remember there is alchol in it so not for the kids )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Malt Slice