- 200 g ice
- 1 banana
- 30 g kahlua
- 30 g dark rum
- 60 g coconut cream
- 60 g cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ice cubes and banana into mixing bowl and blend 10 seconds speed 8, or until smooth.
Add Kahlua, Rum, Coconut cream and Cream to bowl and mix 15 seconds at speed 4.
- If desired, strain, then pour into a fancy cocktail glass. Garnish glass with banana.
Accessories you need
If you're not a fan of banana, you can omit the banana.
These measurements make up two drinks. You can reduce or multiply the measurements according to how many people you're serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Banana Cake
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream