- 5 grams coffee granules
- 50 grams sugar, raw or white
- 40 grams chilled water
- 75 grams coffee, brewed, Make expresso coffee and freeze in ice cube tray
- 60 grams kahlua
- 60 grams vodka, I use Clean & Smooth from Liquorland
- 30 grams Frangelico, Amaretto gives a more subtle taste
- 30 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into bowl
- Insert Butterfly and Whip on Speed 4 for 4 to 5 mins or until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer whip into a clean bowl and place into fridge while you make your Expresso Martini. Wash and dry bowl.
- Prepare Expresso Coffee and freeze in ice trays (6 hours in the freezer will work)
- Place all ingredients into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 9
- Poor mixture into martini glasses and gently add Dalgona Whip on top.
Prepare Dalgona Coffee whip
I sprinkled some cocoa on top for decoration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies