- 5 grams coffee granules
- 50 grams sugar, raw or white
- 40 grams chilled water
- 75 grams coffee, brewed, Make expresso coffee and freeze in ice cube tray
- 60 grams kahlua
- 60 grams vodka, I use Clean & Smooth from Liquorland
- 30 grams Frangelico, Amaretto gives a more subtle taste
- 30 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into bowl
- Insert Butterfly and Whip on Speed 4 for 4 to 5 mins or until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer whip into a clean bowl and place into fridge while you make your Expresso Martini. Wash and dry bowl.
- Prepare Expresso Coffee and freeze in ice trays (6 hours in the freezer will work)
- Place all ingredients into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 9
- Poor mixture into martini glasses and gently add Dalgona Whip on top.
Prepare Dalgona Coffee whip
Accessories you need
I sprinkled some cocoa on top for decoration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Pecan biscuits