- 1 feijoa, just ripe, not brown
- 50 grams feijoa vodka, 42 Below
- 50 grams feijoa port, Ruahine
- 6 cubes ice
- 1 slice lime
The fiejoa must be just ripe, creamy coloured inside, peel it so all the skin is taken off. Put the peeled feijoa, vodka, port and ice in the TM Bowl and crush 30 seconds on speed 9. Pour into a glass and garnish with 1 slice of lime.
Top up with Feijoa Fizz for a sweeter drink. The Ruahine Feijoa Port is not sweet so this is a flavoursome but not sweet drink without the Feijoa Fizz.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Chantilly Cream
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry