- 2 medium tomatoes
- 200 g honeydew melon peeled and deseeded
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped into chunks
- ½ dried chilli or pinch dried chilli flakes
- Ice to taste
- Fresh or whole chilli slices to garnish
Recipe is created for
all ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 1
minute on speed 10.
immediately garnished with chilli slices.
you should drink this drink;
Tomatoes contain all
four major carotenoids: alpha- and beta-carotene, lutein, and lycopene. These
carotenoids may have individual benefits, but also have synergy as a group
(that is, they interact to provide health benefits).
melons are low in calories and high in
their water content. They provide an
source of vitamin C and are also a very good source of potassium, copper,
B vitamins (including thiamine, niacin, B6, and pantothenic acid).
Carrot juice is thought to reduce the risks of
many different types of cancer including skin and breast cancer, often thought to be due to the high amounts of beta carotene which
changes to Vitamin A in the body.
high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A, both important immune system boosters,
as well as some of the B vitamins and vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin that is
an antioxidant. They are also thought to be cancer inhibitors.
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Curried Sausages
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Corn Chowder
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Cheese Sandwich