- 2 medium tomatoes
- 200 g honeydew melon peeled and deseeded
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped into chunks
- ½ dried chilli or pinch dried chilli flakes
- Ice to taste
- Fresh or whole chilli slices to garnish
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 1
minute on speed 10.
immediately garnished with chilli slices.
you should drink this drink;
Tomatoes contain all
four major carotenoids: alpha- and beta-carotene, lutein, and lycopene. These
carotenoids may have individual benefits, but also have synergy as a group
(that is, they interact to provide health benefits).
melons are low in calories and high in
their water content. They provide an
source of vitamin C and are also a very good source of potassium, copper,
B vitamins (including thiamine, niacin, B6, and pantothenic acid).
Carrot juice is thought to reduce the risks of
many different types of cancer including skin and breast cancer, often thought to be due to the high amounts of beta carotene which
changes to Vitamin A in the body.
high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A, both important immune system boosters,
as well as some of the B vitamins and vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin that is
an antioxidant. They are also thought to be cancer inhibitors.
Other users also liked...
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Minced Beef Risotto
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Stuffed Egg Free Chicken Meat Loaf with Red Sauce
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Savoury Muffins
- 'Fried' Rice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing