- 2 medium tomatoes
- 200 g honeydew melon peeled and deseeded
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped into chunks
- ½ dried chilli or pinch dried chilli flakes
- Ice to taste
- Fresh or whole chilli slices to garnish
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into TM bowl and blend for 1
minute on speed 10.
immediately garnished with chilli slices.
you should drink this drink;
Tomatoes contain all
four major carotenoids: alpha- and beta-carotene, lutein, and lycopene. These
carotenoids may have individual benefits, but also have synergy as a group
(that is, they interact to provide health benefits).
melons are low in calories and high in
their water content. They provide an
source of vitamin C and are also a very good source of potassium, copper,
B vitamins (including thiamine, niacin, B6, and pantothenic acid).
Carrot juice is thought to reduce the risks of
many different types of cancer including skin and breast cancer, often thought to be due to the high amounts of beta carotene which
changes to Vitamin A in the body.
high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A, both important immune system boosters,
as well as some of the B vitamins and vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin that is
an antioxidant. They are also thought to be cancer inhibitors.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Chicken noodle balls
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs