- 450 grams sugar
- 500 ml water
- 50 ml vanilla essence or almond essence
8Recipe is created for
Put sugar and water into thermomix.
Cook on varoma for 5 minutes.
After this use a wet pastry brush to move any sugar crystal that have not disolved from sides of bowl.
Leave MC(measuring cap) off to left liquid evaporate and cook for 30 minutes on Varoma .
Put vanilla essence in through the top hole in the last 2 minutes.
Makes 500 ml.
Store syrup in sterilized bottle.
I also use the syrup to pour over hot dessert cakes such as upside down apple or pear cake.
First you need to reduce this syrup for 2-5 minutes in frypan over medium heat while occassionally shaking the pan to mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)