- 800 g Pineapple, Frozen chunks
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g Midori, (or Melon Liqueur)
- 150 g Malibu
- 150 g vodka
- 75 g Cointreau
- pineapple juice, (optional)
Add Sugar to bowl and mill for 10 sec on Speed 9
Add half the pineapple chunks. Slowly turn the speed dial to Speed 10 for 20 Sec. Use the spatula to assist.
Add the other half of the pineapple chunks. Slowly turn the speed dial to Speed 10 for 20 Sec. Use the spatula to assist. Scrape down the sides.
Add the Alcohol and mix on Speed 8 until combined (about 45 to 90 seconds). Have a taste test, if it is too strong or not sweet enough add some Pineapple juice and mix on Speed 8 until combined (about 10 seconds).
Pour & Enjoy....
You can also add the pineapple juice directly to the glasses so each person can adjust to their own tastes.
If you want a bit of FIZZ, you can add some lemonade instead of pineapple juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey