- 800 g Pineapple, Frozen chunks
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g Midori, (or Melon Liqueur)
- 150 g Malibu
- 150 g vodka
- 75 g Cointreau
- pineapple juice, (optional)
Add Sugar to bowl and mill for 10 sec on Speed 9
Add half the pineapple chunks. Slowly turn the speed dial to Speed 10 for 20 Sec. Use the spatula to assist.
Add the other half of the pineapple chunks. Slowly turn the speed dial to Speed 10 for 20 Sec. Use the spatula to assist. Scrape down the sides.
Add the Alcohol and mix on Speed 8 until combined (about 45 to 90 seconds). Have a taste test, if it is too strong or not sweet enough add some Pineapple juice and mix on Speed 8 until combined (about 10 seconds).
Pour & Enjoy....
You can also add the pineapple juice directly to the glasses so each person can adjust to their own tastes.
If you want a bit of FIZZ, you can add some lemonade instead of pineapple juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE