- 75 g raw sugar
- 10-15 leaves mint
- 1000 g ice
- 0.10 litre vodka, Or as much as you want
- 3 portion lemons
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar and mint leaves speed 10 for 10 seconds
add 3 peeled lemons (zest and rind removed) add amount of vodka wanted
speed 5.5 for 10 seconds
add ice and with aid of spatula blend on speed 10 for 40 seconds or desired consistency
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread