- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 4 nectarines, ripe, seeds removed
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1000 grams ice
- apple juice, as needed for prefered consistency
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add carrots, nectarine and lemon to the bowl. Blend for 20 seconds on speed 6. Add ice and blend for 1-2minutes on speed 10 addding juice to get a slurpie consistency. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Ditch drive through frozen drinks and create your own yummy and healthy versions at home! Mix up the varieties by using a variety of fruits and veg and assorted liquids - aim for at least 500 grams of fruit before adding the lemon (or lime would work too!), 750g-1kg of ice and try coconut water, any juice or even water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Mr Mixie's chilli con queso
- Tangy passion fruit slice
- Lime Coconut Pie
- Caramello Custard
- Choc-raspberry hot crossed buns
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Rice Bubble Slice - Refined Sugar Free
- Mixie's Spinach and Onion Cob
- Mixie's Famous French Onion Dip
- 1 Ingredient Peanut Butter
- Eatra sneaky chocolate milkshake
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Rock cakes
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Quince conserve
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread