- 4 Lemonades (or 3 lemons)
- 40 grams raw sugar (or 60 if using lemons)
- 6 pieces crystalised ginger
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and ginger into TM bowl and mill for 10 sec / Speed 9.
Chop lemonades into quaters (skin on) and add into TM bowl with ice. Crush for 5 sec / Speed 10.
Add water and lock lid. Press turbo for 1 sec, four times.
Strain mixture slowly through simmering basket. Serve chilled over ice.
Ginger and Lemonade
Accessories you need
Lemonade's are sweeter than lemons (seen in picture growing in my garden). Recipe works just as well with regular lemons, just add more suger to your taste. Ginger can also be increased to personal taste. Delicious served over ice with vodka or tequila!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake