- 4 Lemonades (or 3 lemons)
- 40 grams raw sugar (or 60 if using lemons)
- 6 pieces crystalised ginger
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and ginger into TM bowl and mill for 10 sec / Speed 9.
Chop lemonades into quaters (skin on) and add into TM bowl with ice. Crush for 5 sec / Speed 10.
Add water and lock lid. Press turbo for 1 sec, four times.
Strain mixture slowly through simmering basket. Serve chilled over ice.
Ginger and Lemonade
Accessories you need
Lemonade's are sweeter than lemons (seen in picture growing in my garden). Recipe works just as well with regular lemons, just add more suger to your taste. Ginger can also be increased to personal taste. Delicious served over ice with vodka or tequila!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade