- 250 g ice, cubed
- 100 g water
- 20-60 g Raspberry/Ginger cordial/syrup
8Recipe is created for
1. Add ice to bowl, 4 seconds/speed 10, longer if needed.
2. Scrape sides of bowl.
3. Add water and cordial/syrup, 5-10 seconds/speed 8.
Remember, MAX quantity of ice on its own is 400g.
Mix up the flavours with using different cordials/syrups, or even swapping out the liquid content and replace with fruit juice etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake