- 500 grams water
- 2 sticks cinnamon quill
- 8 clove whole cloves
- 1/2 --- lemon, squeezed
- 1 --- Granny Smith Apple, sliced
- 2 level teaspoons Raw runny honey
- 200 grams gin
Recipe is created for
- Place water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon juice, apple and honey into "Closed lid" And cook 5 mins / 100° / speed 1.
- Add gin and cook 7 mins / 80° / speed 1.
Strain through simmering basket, serve hot, garnish with fresh apple slices or dehydrated lemon.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Chicken & Cauliflower
- Coconut turmeric chicken broth
- Vegan Mayo
- Roasted spicy vegetables
- Coconut Condensed Milk
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Low FODMAP Banana Choc Doughnuts
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl
- Variation lemon poppyseed muffins