- 50 g fresh spinach leaves
- 25 g Kale
- 1/2 apple, no need to peel or deseed
- 1/2 cucumber, unpeeled, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 550 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients in
2. Chop 10 sec/speed 6
3. Then blitz 30 sec/speed 10
Makes approximately 1 litre
I have stored mine in the fridge, sealed, for up to 3 days.
Instead of 50g spinach and 25g kale, can also just use half of a Woolworths/Coles 150g bag of mixed spinach and kale.
Adapted from Superfood Green Smoothie ifoodreal.com
Better to store in the fridge for one hour before drinking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup