- 1 handful dates
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 tray icecubes
- 20-50 grams raw cacao powder
- 20-80 grams rapadura, honey or maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 small handful baby spinach
- 100g water
Recipe is created for
Place dates, nuts & seeds into TM bowl & chop 10 sec / speed 9
Add ice cubes and grind for 10 sec / speed 9
Add cacao powder, sugar (or alternative), banana and avocado and blend for 10 sec / speed 9
Add baby spinach and water and blend for approx 1 min / speed 9
Add other nuts and seeds in with the dates & almondsUse frozen berries instead of bananaAdd some frozen yoghurt cubes in with the ice(based on recipe from quirkycooking.blogspot.com)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice