- 3 Pears, cored
- 6 leaves Lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- 100 grams ice
- 750 grams water
- 1 lime, Peeled, flesh/juice only
Being British I love Pimms and was glad to discover that I could create a similar tasting green healthy smoothie without the alcohol and price but with the same summer taste.
Put all ingredients into the thermomix bowl except the water.
Chop speed 8 for 20 seconds.
Add the water and blitz for 15 seconds speed 8
Pour into your glass and enjoy
Store in a thermos flask for longer life
Green "Pimms" Smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)