- 1 Lebenese Cucumber, roughly chopped
- 60 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 3 sprigs mint, leaves only
- 1 Orange Flesh only, Skin & pith removed
- 1 lemon flesh only, Skin & pith removed
- 1 Lime Flesh only, Skin & pith removed
- 1 apple, Halved & cored
- 1 Pear, Halved & cored
- 1 banana
- 200 grams ice cubes
- 300 grams coconut water
- 1. All ingredients into mixing bowl *EXCEPT COCONUT WATER*
2. Place on lid & M/C, set 2mins/ speed 10
3. Pour 300grams Coconut water onto lid to enter bowl under M/C (emulsifying)
Accessories you need
* Can be made with any fruit or vege even add pineapple, experiment with different flavours to create your own ideal smoothie.
*To easy to make with amazing colours & consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)