- 60 grams spinach fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber, cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 1/2 celery stalk, cut into 3cm pieces
- 120-150 grams Pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1-2 Sprigs of fresh mint
- 3cm piece of ginger
- 1tsp spirulina, optional
- 500 grams coconut water
- 100-150 grams ice, and extra to serve
- 1/2 lemon, juice
1. Place all ingredients, except ice and coconut water into mixing bowl and blend 2 min/speed 10.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Add ice and coconut water and chop 30 sec/speed 10. Repeat if necessary
Serve with extra ice, if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- Extra Special Rock Cakes
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake