- 60 grams spinach fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber, cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 1/2 celery stalk, cut into 3cm pieces
- 120-150 grams Pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1-2 Sprigs of fresh mint
- 3cm piece of ginger
- 1tsp spirulina, optional
- 500 grams coconut water
- 100-150 grams ice, and extra to serve
- 1/2 lemon, juice
1. Place all ingredients, except ice and coconut water into mixing bowl and blend 2 min/speed 10.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Add ice and coconut water and chop 30 sec/speed 10. Repeat if necessary
Serve with extra ice, if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins