- 250 grams Oat Milk
- 250 grams ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 40 grams dates
Weigh all ingredients into the TM bowl
Blitz on speed 8 for 90 seconds
Pour into glasses and enjoy
If you have frozen banana substitute the equivalent weight in ice for water. I make my own oat milk from the recipe on recipe community
with vanilla so you may need to add a little vanilla
An adaptation of the Wholefoods Simply Caramel Milkshake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Christmas Miracle
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Banana Slice
- Raw Chocolate, Almond & Apricot Energy Bars
- Christmas Mulled Wine
- Spicy Salted Caramel Cashews (new improved recipe)
- Clone of Traditional European Sourdough Bread
- Lime & Coconut Lamingtons
- Grandpas Lemon nut bread
- Crunchy Lemon & Ginger Muffins