- 1 banana, (fresh or frozen - add a few ice cubes if using fresh)
- 1/4 Small Avocado, (fresh or a few frozen cubes)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 fresh date, (or other sweetner or choice: 1 tsp natvia, dried dates (soaked in boiling water), maple syrup, rice malt syrup
- 200 g liquid, (any kind of milk, water, coconut water)
Place all ingredients into Thermomix.
Blend on speed 10 for 1 minutes or until smooth, thick and creamy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice