- 1 banana, (fresh or frozen - add a few ice cubes if using fresh)
- 1/4 Small Avocado, (fresh or a few frozen cubes)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 fresh date, (or other sweetner or choice: 1 tsp natvia, dried dates (soaked in boiling water), maple syrup, rice malt syrup
- 200 g liquid, (any kind of milk, water, coconut water)
Place all ingredients into Thermomix.
Blend on speed 10 for 1 minutes or until smooth, thick and creamy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training