- 1 banana, (fresh or frozen - add a few ice cubes if using fresh)
- 1/4 Small Avocado, (fresh or a few frozen cubes)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 fresh date, (or other sweetner or choice: 1 tsp natvia, dried dates (soaked in boiling water), maple syrup, rice malt syrup
- 200 g liquid, (any kind of milk, water, coconut water)
Place all ingredients into Thermomix.
Blend on speed 10 for 1 minutes or until smooth, thick and creamy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Banana oat pancake
- Banana pudding cake