- 100 gram fresh pineapple, frozen, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 banana, frozen, cut in half
- 50 grams Kale, leaf only
- 50 grams almond, raw
- 250 grams coconut water, plus extra 100gm if required
- 100 grams ice
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into bowl & blend 2 min/speed 10
Add exrta coconut water if desired & blend 10 sec/speed 6.
** Prepare smoothie bags ahead of time with pineapple, banana & kale & freeze ready to go.
** Make this smoothie nut free by adding flaxseed, chia or sunflower seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.