THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1 ginger knob
- 20 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Juiced lemon
- 1 pinch cayene pepper
- 1000 grams water
- 1 tablespoon honey
Put all ingredients into bowl and blitz for 30 seconds speed 9
cook 2 minutes, speed 2, 100 degrees
Great for when you have a headcold
Make sure you drink the last gulp too, it's full of vitamins and goodness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Jean's Rice Pilaf
- THERMOMUMMA BREAD ROLLS