- 1 heaped tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 heaped tablespoons Cottee's Chocolate Topping
- 1 can condensed milk
- 300 g cream
- 250 g scotch whiskey
Add coffee granules, then the whiskey - and give a little swish in the jug - then add all other ingredients to the TM bowl.
Mix on speed 4, until well combined. (30 sec - 1min).
Do not over mix as you will end up whipping the cream.
Pass through a sieve to take some of the undissolved coffee granules out, and pour into bottles.
Will keep for two months unopened in the fridge.
It it will thicken over time, simply add more cream or milk to loosen.
You can use your own home made condensed milk, just keep in mind it's much thicker than store bought, but I must say, more delicious.
Be prepared to make double, people LOVE getting this gifted, and ask for more! It's super yum.
I've used JW Red Label, so no need to spend big on the brand in my opinion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- Low carb fathead dough