- 1 heaped tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 heaped tablespoons Cottee's Chocolate Topping
- 1 can condensed milk
- 300 g cream
- 250 g scotch whiskey
Add coffee granules, then the whiskey - and give a little swish in the jug - then add all other ingredients to the TM bowl.
Mix on speed 4, until well combined. (30 sec - 1min).
Do not over mix as you will end up whipping the cream.
Pass through a sieve to take some of the undissolved coffee granules out, and pour into bottles.
Will keep for two months unopened in the fridge.
It it will thicken over time, simply add more cream or milk to loosen.
You can use your own home made condensed milk, just keep in mind it's much thicker than store bought, but I must say, more delicious.
Be prepared to make double, people LOVE getting this gifted, and ask for more! It's super yum.
I've used JW Red Label, so no need to spend big on the brand in my opinion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Banoffee Pie
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Wool Roll Bread
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Sausages