- 20 grams milk chocolate, in pieces
- 20 grams dark chocolate, in pieces
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 500 grams whipping cream
- 400 grams whiskey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place both chocolates and sugar into the TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Add egg and 250g of cream into the mixing bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 8.
Cook for 5 minutes at 90 degrees, speed 3.
Add remaining 250g of cream and 400g whisky to bowl and cook for a further 4 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 3.
Pour into sterilised bottle/s, allow to cool then store in the fridge.
Serve with crushed ice, and/or milk.
Accessories you need
Can pour over ice cream. Makes a great gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Rizogalo (Greek Rice Pudding)
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins