THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30 g Linseeds
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g pumkin seeds
- 50 g almonds
- 40 g Brazil Nuts
- 40 g cashew nuts
- 30 g pecans
- 100 g cocoa
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
Recipe is created for
Grind Linseeds and sesame seeds into a powder. 20sec/spd 9
Add all other seeds and nuts (except cocoa and sugar). Blend for 5-10sec/spd 9. Make sure you check and scrape down sides until a fine powder is achieved. If you blend it too much you will make a paste which we dont want.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 5secs/spd 7. Use spatula to assist if need be.
Use this mixture like you would normal Milo. It can be done with hot water and milk or with cold milk. You can use it in recipes and makes a health alternative to normal cocoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Chocolate Spiders