THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30 g Linseeds
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g pumkin seeds
- 50 g almonds
- 40 g Brazil Nuts
- 40 g cashew nuts
- 30 g pecans
- 100 g cocoa
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
8Recipe is created for
Grind Linseeds and sesame seeds into a powder. 20sec/spd 9
Add all other seeds and nuts (except cocoa and sugar). Blend for 5-10sec/spd 9. Make sure you check and scrape down sides until a fine powder is achieved. If you blend it too much you will make a paste which we dont want.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 5secs/spd 7. Use spatula to assist if need be.
Use this mixture like you would normal Milo. It can be done with hot water and milk or with cold milk. You can use it in recipes and makes a health alternative to normal cocoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Chocolate mud cake
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)