THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30 g Linseeds
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g pumkin seeds
- 50 g almonds
- 40 g Brazil Nuts
- 40 g cashew nuts
- 30 g pecans
- 100 g cocoa
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
8Recipe is created for
Grind Linseeds and sesame seeds into a powder. 20sec/spd 9
Add all other seeds and nuts (except cocoa and sugar). Blend for 5-10sec/spd 9. Make sure you check and scrape down sides until a fine powder is achieved. If you blend it too much you will make a paste which we dont want.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 5secs/spd 7. Use spatula to assist if need be.
Use this mixture like you would normal Milo. It can be done with hot water and milk or with cold milk. You can use it in recipes and makes a health alternative to normal cocoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Chocolate mud cake
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Peanut butter bars
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free