- 150 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams skim milk powder
- 50 grams cocoa
- pinch sea salt
Add raw sugar and chocolate chips to Thermomix; mill 10 sec/sp9
Add milk powder, cocoa and salt; mix 5 sec/sp9
Store mix in an airtight container.
To make a hot drink - place two heaped teaspoons of Hot Chocolate Mix in a mug and stir in boiling water.
To make a richer drink, use milk (heat Hot Chocolate Mix together with 200ml milk in Thermomix as per EDC).
Hot Chocolate Mix
Accessories you need
This makes a great gift - use an airtight jar & decorate with ribbon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Lemon Cordial
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Strawberry Freak shake
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Piña Colada
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Low Fodmap Choc Nut Bites
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Weetbix Slice
- Donna Hay Molten Choc Chunk Brownies
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice
- Healthy choc date cupcakes
- Chocolate Hummus
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake