- 150 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams skim milk powder
- 50 grams cocoa
- pinch sea salt
Add raw sugar and chocolate chips to Thermomix; mill 10 sec/sp9
Add milk powder, cocoa and salt; mix 5 sec/sp9
Store mix in an airtight container.
To make a hot drink - place two heaped teaspoons of Hot Chocolate Mix in a mug and stir in boiling water.
To make a richer drink, use milk (heat Hot Chocolate Mix together with 200ml milk in Thermomix as per EDC).
Hot Chocolate Mix
This makes a great gift - use an airtight jar & decorate with ribbon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go
- Marble Butter Cake
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Variation Ultimate Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Chocolate peanut butter biscuits