- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 100 g icing sugar
- 50 g cornflour (starch)
- 50 g malt powder
- 1 pinches salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1: Add Chocolate to TM and chop 5sec Sp7.
2: Add remaining ingredients slow mix 5sec Sp2.
Then 5sec Sp7, Scrape down sides then a final 5sec Sp10.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites