- almonds, handful
- Cashews, handful
- rolled oats, handful
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 banana, frozen is best
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 heaped tsp instant coffee, or 2 shots of strong pod coffee
- 25 g honey
- 120 g coconut water
- 150 g Almond milk, no added sugar
- 200 g ice cubes
1. Place almonds, cashews, oats ans sesame seeds into TM bowl, mill for 15sec/Sp 9. Scrape down sides and loosen at the bottom and repeat 10sec/Sp 9 two more times, scrape down sides each time.
2. Add remaining ingredients, breaking the banana into 4 pieces if it's frozen (2 if it's not). Blend 2min/Sp 9.
Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie
This makes enough for two really large glasses.
You can double this recipe and will only need to increase the blending time in step 2, perhaps about 30sec more.
Honey can be replaced with maple syrup, rice malt syrup.
Almond milk can be replaced with coconut milk or cows milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)
- Hunters Vegetable Burgers
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Banana Nut Bread
- Russian Honey Cake
- Fruit Bread
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes