- almonds, handful
- Cashews, handful
- rolled oats, handful
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 banana, frozen is best
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 heaped tsp instant coffee, or 2 shots of strong pod coffee
- 25 g honey
- 120 g coconut water
- 150 g Almond milk, no added sugar
- 200 g ice cubes
1. Place almonds, cashews, oats ans sesame seeds into TM bowl, mill for 15sec/Sp 9. Scrape down sides and loosen at the bottom and repeat 10sec/Sp 9 two more times, scrape down sides each time.
2. Add remaining ingredients, breaking the banana into 4 pieces if it's frozen (2 if it's not). Blend 2min/Sp 9.
Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie
This makes enough for two really large glasses.
You can double this recipe and will only need to increase the blending time in step 2, perhaps about 30sec more.
Honey can be replaced with maple syrup, rice malt syrup.
Almond milk can be replaced with coconut milk or cows milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney