- 400 grams ice cubes
- 500 grams Milk, full cream, skim or low fat
- 150 grams kahlua
- 40 grams brandy
- 2 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream, made from TM31 or supermarket brand
Add all ingredients, except ice-cream, into mixing bowl.
Crush and mix 10sec/speed 9.
Pour into long glasses and top each glass with a scoop of ice-cream.
Recipe by Lidia Farid
Thermomix Consultant VIC
Never use pre-packed ice from a service station. Pre-packed ice contains toxins and may be harmful to your body.
For best results always freeze ice cubes from home.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mango Jam
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies