- 400 grams ice cubes
- 500 grams Milk, full cream, skim or low fat
- 150 grams kahlua
- 40 grams brandy
- 2 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream, made from TM31 or supermarket brand
Add all ingredients, except ice-cream, into mixing bowl.
Crush and mix 10sec/speed 9.
Pour into long glasses and top each glass with a scoop of ice-cream.
Recipe by Lidia Farid
Thermomix Consultant VIC
Never use pre-packed ice from a service station. Pre-packed ice contains toxins and may be harmful to your body.
For best results always freeze ice cubes from home.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones