- 500 grams ice cubes
- 600 grams Milk
- 4 tablespoons Bickfords Iced Coffee Syrup
- 1 Nescafe Strong Coffee Stick
8Recipe is created for
Put ice into TM bowl and chop on speed 9 / 20 secs with aid of the spatula. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend on speed 6 / 10 secs.
Serve in glass with chocolate topping drizzled around edges & enjoy.
Can substitute Nescafe Coffee Stick with 1 chilled expresso shot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins