- 500 grams ice cubes
- 600 grams Milk
- 4 tablespoons Bickfords Iced Coffee Syrup
- 1 Nescafe Strong Coffee Stick
Recipe is created for
Put ice into TM bowl and chop on speed 9 / 20 secs with aid of the spatula. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend on speed 6 / 10 secs.
Serve in glass with chocolate topping drizzled around edges & enjoy.
Can substitute Nescafe Coffee Stick with 1 chilled expresso shot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream