- 30 grams sugar, rapadura or raw
- 20 grams cocoa
- 200 grams ice, approximately 1 tray
- 400 grams Milk, dairy or non dairy
Add sugar and cocoa to bowl and blend 10 seconds/speed 9
Add ice and crush 10 seconds/speed 10
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add milk and mix 1 minute / speed 6
A great icy treat for the kids, so easy, even the kids can make it themselves!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara