- 30 grams sugar, rapadura or raw
- 20 grams cocoa
- 200 grams ice, approximately 1 tray
- 400 grams Milk, dairy or non dairy
Add sugar and cocoa to bowl and blend 10 seconds/speed 9
Add ice and crush 10 seconds/speed 10
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add milk and mix 1 minute / speed 6
A great icy treat for the kids, so easy, even the kids can make it themselves!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread