- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 1 orange
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 6-8 walnuts
- 1cup ice cube
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 10cm piece cucumber
- 1/2 - 1cup water
- 2 leaves Kale
Peel orange & pineapple
Wash kale and cut out the hard middle stem
Wash cucumber and roughly chop
Place all ingredients in the thermomix
Speed 10 - 2min
Makes 3 large portions
Quick and easy
You can change how much water you add according to how think or runny you like.
Don't leave the ice out as it helps break down the fiber of the kale and keep the juice cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce