- 30 g Kit kat gold
- 20 g Bailey’s irish cream
- 20 g kahlua
- 65 g cream
- 50 g ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the kit kat gold and mix 7sec/speed8
Take out about a tablespoon of it to sprinkle on top
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix 1min/speed 10
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle the reserved kit kat ontop. Enjoy 🍸
Accessories you need
🍫I added 15 g cream and then 50g milk as that is all the cream I had, but you can use all cream or all milk or half half.
🍫You can use any chocolate you want.
🍫Follow me Miss Thermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Dianne sauce