- 2 pieces crystalised ginger
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 120 g raw sugar
- 3 lemons, peeled no white or pith
- 1 egg white
- 700 g ice cubes
- 2x750ml bottles sparkling apple juice
- 1.5 litres Kombucha tea, home made or bought
- 1 lime, for garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and kaffir lime leaf into mixing bowl and mill 10sec/speed 10
Add ginger lemons and eggwhite and blend 10sec/speed 5.
Add ice and mill 1min 30sec speed 9.
Transfer into a thermoserver
Place a scoop of sorbet into each glass, then half fill with sparkling apple juice. Top up remainder of the glass with Kombucha tea.
Garnish with a thin slice of fresh lime.
Ginger Citrus Sorbet
You can re freeze any leftover sorbet or pour it into ice block moulds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Variation Limes puff
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Lemon, Lime Dressing
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots