- 2 pieces crystalised ginger
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 120 g raw sugar
- 3 lemons, peeled no white or pith
- 1 egg white
- 700 g ice cubes
- 2x750ml bottles sparkling apple juice
- 1.5 litres Kombucha tea, home made or bought
- 1 lime, for garnish
Recipe is created for
Place sugar and kaffir lime leaf into mixing bowl and mill 10sec/speed 10
Add ginger lemons and eggwhite and blend 10sec/speed 5.
Add ice and mill 1min 30sec speed 9.
Transfer into a thermoserver
Place a scoop of sorbet into each glass, then half fill with sparkling apple juice. Top up remainder of the glass with Kombucha tea.
Garnish with a thin slice of fresh lime.
Ginger Citrus Sorbet
You can re freeze any leftover sorbet or pour it into ice block moulds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Lemon Drink