- 2 --- lemons, juiced
- 24 cubes ice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- sugar, extra for sweetening to personal taste
Recipe is created for
Add the ice, lemon juice and sugar to the bowl.
Speed 4 for 5 seocnds, check consistency and if more sugar is required. If more sugar needed, add now; if more blending is needed repeat for another 5 seconds on speed 4 until happy.
Accessories you need
Keep measuring cup on when making the drink as it will spray when ice is being blended.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake