- 2 --- lemons, juiced
- 24 cubes ice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- sugar, extra for sweetening to personal taste
Recipe is created for
Add the ice, lemon juice and sugar to the bowl.
Speed 4 for 5 seocnds, check consistency and if more sugar is required. If more sugar needed, add now; if more blending is needed repeat for another 5 seconds on speed 4 until happy.
Accessories you need
Keep measuring cup on when making the drink as it will spray when ice is being blended.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mint sauce tm5
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit