- 2 --- lemons, juiced
- 24 cubes ice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- sugar, extra for sweetening to personal taste
Recipe is created for
Add the ice, lemon juice and sugar to the bowl.
Speed 4 for 5 seocnds, check consistency and if more sugar is required. If more sugar needed, add now; if more blending is needed repeat for another 5 seconds on speed 4 until happy.
Accessories you need
Keep measuring cup on when making the drink as it will spray when ice is being blended.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)