- 2-3 lemons, unpeeled, cut into halves, pips removed
- 1000 g water, chilled
- 100 g caster sugar, adjust to taste
- 10 ice cubes
Place lemons, 500 g of the water and caster sugar into mixing bowl and crush 2 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining 500 g water. Insert simmering basket, hold it in place with spatula and strain lemonade into a jug. Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Use smaller lemons with smooth shiny peel, as they are juicier and have less white pith.
For sweeter or tarter lemonade, adjust sugar to taste.
Be sure to use unwaxed (preferably organic) lemons for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- The Stormborn
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash