- 2-3 lemons, unpeeled, cut into halves, pips removed
- 1000 g water, chilled
- 100 g caster sugar, adjust to taste
- 10 ice cubes
Place lemons, 500 g of the water and caster sugar into mixing bowl and crush 2 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining 500 g water. Insert simmering basket, hold it in place with spatula and strain lemonade into a jug. Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Use smaller lemons with smooth shiny peel, as they are juicier and have less white pith.
For sweeter or tarter lemonade, adjust sugar to taste.
Be sure to use unwaxed (preferably organic) lemons for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Supersize Hamburger
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- Lactation cookies