THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 large banana, frozen, chopped
- 1/4 pod vanilla, split seeds scraped OR a pinch of Vanilla Powder
- pinch ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 5 macadamia nuts
- 185 gram Almond milk, (you can make your own from the Vegetarian Kitchen Cookbook)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon Flaxseed Meal, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies