THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 large banana, frozen, chopped
- 1/4 pod vanilla, split seeds scraped OR a pinch of Vanilla Powder
- pinch ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 5 macadamia nuts
- 185 gram Almond milk, (you can make your own from the Vegetarian Kitchen Cookbook)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon Flaxseed Meal, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Chewy Oat Bar