- 80 g raw cashews
- 50 g water
- 10 g honey, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 g banana, frozen
- 100 g mango, frozen
- 50 g water
Add raw cashews to the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water, honey and vanilla extract. Mix 20 sec/speed 4.
Spoon some of the cashew cream into a glass to create a layer about 2 cm thick in the bottom. Do not clean the mixing bowl.
To the leftover cashew cream, add the banana, mango and water. Blend 1 min/speed 9 or until smooth.
Pour the mango mixture into the glass on top of the cashew cream.
Cashew Cream "Ice cream"
Mango "Fruit Ice"
Inspired by Weis' Mango and Ice Cream Bars.
I have used frozen fruit for a year round drink. You can use fresh during mango season.
You may have to stop blending and scrape down the sides if the frozen fruit is all over the lid instead of on the mixing knife.
Double, triple, quadruple etc., just adjust the mixing and blending times until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Sugar Coated Nuts
- Sloppy Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Chai Pear Muffins
- Veggie Chilli
- Smaller Figolli (Maltese Easter Biscuits)
- Cheese and pear gnocchi
- Pumpkin and Harissa Hummus
- Beetroot Citrus Mousse
- Red Rice and Beans