- 170 g mango, Peeled and chopped into large cubes
- 100 g Kiwi, Peeled and chopped into large cubes
- 50 g banana
- 130 g Pear, Peeled, cored and quartered
- 110 g apple, Cored and Quartered (don't peel)
- 100 g orange flesh, (don't squeeze the juice, just leave the segments whole)
- 400 ml Orange & Pineapple Juice, (can just use Orange Juice)
- 5 ice cubes
Put all fruit into TM bowl.
Add Juice and Mix speed10/20seconds
Continue to mix at high speed until smoothie is the desired 'smoothness!'
Add ice cubes and Turbo 10 times
Depending on how runny you like your smoothie to be, add more/less juice for your taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Pear sorbet
- Banana pancakes