- 170 g mango, Peeled and chopped into large cubes
- 100 g Kiwi, Peeled and chopped into large cubes
- 50 g banana
- 130 g Pear, Peeled, cored and quartered
- 110 g apple, Cored and Quartered (don't peel)
- 100 g orange flesh, (don't squeeze the juice, just leave the segments whole)
- 400 ml Orange & Pineapple Juice, (can just use Orange Juice)
- 5 ice cubes
Put all fruit into TM bowl.
Add Juice and Mix speed10/20seconds
Continue to mix at high speed until smoothie is the desired 'smoothness!'
Add ice cubes and Turbo 10 times
Depending on how runny you like your smoothie to be, add more/less juice for your taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training