- 170 g mango, Peeled and chopped into large cubes
- 100 g Kiwi, Peeled and chopped into large cubes
- 50 g banana
- 130 g Pear, Peeled, cored and quartered
- 110 g apple, Cored and Quartered (don't peel)
- 100 g orange flesh, (don't squeeze the juice, just leave the segments whole)
- 400 ml Orange & Pineapple Juice, (can just use Orange Juice)
- 5 ice cubes
Put all fruit into TM bowl.
Add Juice and Mix speed10/20seconds
Continue to mix at high speed until smoothie is the desired 'smoothness!'
Add ice cubes and Turbo 10 times
Depending on how runny you like your smoothie to be, add more/less juice for your taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets