- 3 oranges, juice and zest, finely grated
- 50 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp citric acid (see Tips)
- 1/2 tsp tartaric acid (see Tips)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (750 g)
Place zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add orange juice, cirtic acid and tartaric acid and cook 5 min/100°C/speed 1. Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain liquid into a jug. Transfer liquid into ice cube trays or a shallow freezable container and place into freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight to set. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place frozen orange mixture into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Insert butterfly whisk. Mix 5 sec/speed 3. Remove butterfly whisk. Place mixture into a freezable container and place into freezer for a further 2 hours or until solid.
Place small scoops of sorbet into champagne glasses and top with sparkling wine. Serve immediately.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31.
Citric acid and tartaric acid can be found in most major supermarkets.
After freezing mixture, sorbet can be formed into frozen balls (using hands or spoons) and returned to freezer, ready to add to sparkling wine.
This recipe is from the upcoming Entertaining with Dani Valent cookbook and recipe chip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)