- 3 oranges, juice and zest, finely grated
- 50 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp citric acid (see Tips)
- 1/2 tsp tartaric acid (see Tips)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (750 g)
Place zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add orange juice, cirtic acid and tartaric acid and cook 5 min/100°C/speed 1. Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain liquid into a jug. Transfer liquid into ice cube trays or a shallow freezable container and place into freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight to set. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place frozen orange mixture into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Insert butterfly whisk. Mix 5 sec/speed 3. Remove butterfly whisk. Place mixture into a freezable container and place into freezer for a further 2 hours or until solid.
Place small scoops of sorbet into champagne glasses and top with sparkling wine. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe is also suitable for TM31.
Citric acid and tartaric acid can be found in most major supermarkets.
After freezing mixture, sorbet can be formed into frozen balls (using hands or spoons) and returned to freezer, ready to add to sparkling wine.
This recipe is from the upcoming Entertaining with Dani Valent cookbook and recipe chip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly