- 1 lime, (peeled & no pith)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut in half
- 1 handful of mint leaves, (stems removed)
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 5 ice cubes
- 500 g coconut water OR water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place vanilla bean in TM, grind speed 10 for 10 seconds.
Add all ingredients & blend 45-50 seconds speed 9 until desired consistancy.
Serve in tall glass with a slice of lime.
Accessories you need
If you want this as a cocktail add lots more ice & blend, also nice with a dash of vodka
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Lime self saucing pudding