- 40 g sugar
- 6-10 mint leaves
- 2 Limes, quartered
- 120 g Bacardi (White Rum), (or vodka if you prefer)
- 120 g soda water
- 350 g ice
Recipe is created for
Weigh sugar into the TM jug and blitz on speed 9 for 9 seconds
Add mint leaves; and limes (quartered); and "muddle"; 20 seconds, reverse, speed 3.
Weigh in bacardi, soda and ice; and muddle; 10 seconds, reverse, speed 4.
Pour into glasses; and serve with a straw.
If you prefer no "bits", strain into the glass using your simmering basket in the jug.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- 'The Dip' of all dips