- 2 litre apple juice, This tastes lovely with the cheapest apple juice around, but for a real treat use something fresh like Australia's Own
- 1 orange, Peel strips of orange zest off, leaving as whole strips
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 5 whole allspice berries
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, if you have a whole nutmeg, grate a little bit freshly
- 2-3 slice fresh ginger
- 8 cinnamon quills
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place apple juice, orange peel, honey and spices into the mixing bowl of the Thermomix. Cook 35 minutes/90 degrees/sp 1.
Once cooking has completed, insert simmering basket and whilst holding it in place, pour Mulled Cider into mugs to serve. Alternatively, you can pour the cider into a Thermoserver and ladle it into mugs as required.
This lovely, warming drink is served regularly in the Autumn and Winter in North America using fresh pressed apple cider - which in the US is not alcoholic. It is refreshing, warming and the perfect start to a dinner party or just friends coming round the fire on a cold day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)