- 2 litre apple juice, This tastes lovely with the cheapest apple juice around, but for a real treat use something fresh like Australia's Own
- 1 orange, Peel strips of orange zest off, leaving as whole strips
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 5 whole allspice berries
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, if you have a whole nutmeg, grate a little bit freshly
- 2-3 slice fresh ginger
- 8 cinnamon quills
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place apple juice, orange peel, honey and spices into the mixing bowl of the Thermomix. Cook 35 minutes/90 degrees/sp 1.
Once cooking has completed, insert simmering basket and whilst holding it in place, pour Mulled Cider into mugs to serve. Alternatively, you can pour the cider into a Thermoserver and ladle it into mugs as required.
This lovely, warming drink is served regularly in the Autumn and Winter in North America using fresh pressed apple cider - which in the US is not alcoholic. It is refreshing, warming and the perfect start to a dinner party or just friends coming round the fire on a cold day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Muesli Bars
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Muesli Bars
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training