- 1 orange, Rind & juice
- 1 lemon, Rind only
- 1 lime, Rind only
- 1 grapefruit, Rind only
- 100 g Rapadura Sugar
- 4 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cardamon pods
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground ginger
- 2 star anise
- 1 bottle red wine
- dash ginger wine
- dash sherry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add citrus fruit rinds to mixing bowl with sugar, orange juice and all spices excluding the star anise.
Add enough red wine to cover the blades.
Cook for 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 1, or until all the sugar disolves and a syrup is created.
Add star anise, remaining wine, giner wine and sherry.
Heat for 5 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 1.
Pour into glasses and enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Lavender Icecream
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Lemon, Lime Dressing
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce