- 250 grams icing sugar
- 450 grams jar of Nutella
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 75ml-150ml Amaretto or Frangelico liqueur, Add to taste
- 600mls cream
1. Add all ingredients (except cream) to .
2. Blend sp4/15 seconds or until well combined.
3. Insert butterfly, add cream, blend sp4/ 30 secs, with MC in place, or until smooth.
4. Decant into a bottle and refrigerate for 8 hours before serving in shot size glasses.
Store in fridge and shake before serving.
If it thickens on standing, add a little milk to thin.
Delicious served icy cold...
For more fun recipes join my FaceBook group "Thermify me"
Translated from an original German recipe found on the internet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes