- 1800 grams water
- 100 grams soy bean, dried, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 40 grams oatmeal
- 50 grams sugar, powered sugar
4h 35minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put 600g water and soaded soy bean into cooking bowl then set 26min/100°C/speed2.
- Add oatmeal then mix as 30sec/speed6 then 2.5min/speed10.
- Add 1200g water and powered sugar into mixing bowl then set 7min/100°C/speed2.
- Set 5sec/speed3 then allow to stand for 10 minutes to serve.
Soak soy bean can be done over night, then will be ready to cook in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.