- Zest and juice of 5 lemons
- 325 g sugar
- 2 litres water
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
- 0.5 tsp dried yeast
Place zest, sugar and water into mixing bowl and cook for 10 min/100C/speed 1
Add juice and cream of tartar mix 5 sec/speed 6
Allow to cool completely
Add yeast and stir 5 sec/speed 6
Strain through basket
Cover and leave to stand at room temperature for 10 - 12 hours
Pour into sterilised bottles and chill.
Serve with extra lemon slices and ice.
Accessories you need
Dilute with additional water if necessary (kiddies may want it a little less tart)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl