- Zest and juice of 5 lemons
- 325 g sugar
- 2 litres water
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
- 0.5 tsp dried yeast
Place zest, sugar and water into mixing bowl and cook for 10 min/100C/speed 1
Add juice and cream of tartar mix 5 sec/speed 6
Allow to cool completely
Add yeast and stir 5 sec/speed 6
Strain through basket
Cover and leave to stand at room temperature for 10 - 12 hours
Pour into sterilised bottles and chill.
Serve with extra lemon slices and ice.
Accessories you need
Dilute with additional water if necessary (kiddies may want it a little less tart)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+