- 1 orange, (approx 160-200g)
- 100 g ice
- 100 g coconut water
- 100 g Diced Pineapple
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into bowl, 45 sec / speed 10
Accessories you need
Frozen pineapple makes a more smoothie-like consistency, while non-frozen pineapple makes a more juice like consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Creamy Cheesy Garlic Tortellini
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Chocolate recipe
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Marmalade cake
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Custard Cake